Bullion Vault (BV) is an industry leading precious metals marketplace. You can buy, sell, store and trade gold and silver on BullionVault.com
- Historically gold has been a good store of value.
- Gold held in BullionVault is segregated and allocated. The Gold and Silver you own in Bullionvault is your property.
- The type of gold stored is Good Delivery bars, which are readily tradable on the market.
- No Sales Tax or Value Added Tax (VAT) apply when you buy precious metals on BV.
- Insurance is included in the storage price.
- Dealing spread is typically 0.4%
- 60,000 users. citizens of over 175 countries and worth more than $2 billion.
- Client money is held in a segregated and pooled trust account at Lloyds TSB bank.
- Gold is a good hedge against inflation and hyperinflation.
- The order board is a system where you can trade directly with other users rather than buy from or sell to BullionVault. When buying and selling on the order board, you pay a commission whose maximum rate is 0.5%.
- An audit of all the gold and their anonymised owners is available and can be reconciled with an official bar list.
- Security is organised by VIA MAT International, LOOMIS and Brinks, all companies with a good reputation in the security business.
- You can profit from being a market maker on Bullion vault, because you can use the spread to your advantage. The spread is the difference between the selling price and the purchase price.
- You can set up a Regular Gold Investment Plan, this automates your gold purchasing. You can set it to buy a specific amount of Gold or Silver every month. You only need to make sure that your account is funded.
- BV gives you a good opportunity to spread your wealth geographically, London, Zurich and New York. Switzerland historically has been a safe place to store wealth because of its neutral status.
- Gold and Silver have no yield.
- Gold is also a form of FIAT currency if people loose trust in it, they will sell and it will loose value.
- Minimum amount you can buy is 0.32 OZ or 0.010 KG
- You cannot buy silver with gold or vice-versa, you need to sell one metal and then buy the other.
- You cannot switch vaults directly you need to sell your metal from one vault and then buy it in another.
- Trading currencies available are: EUR, GBP, USD
- Trading is available only in these metals: Gold and Silver but not in these: Platinum and Palladium
- For a fee, your precious metals can be withdrawn from BullionVault
- 0.3% currency-switching fee if the order is placed in British Pounds, Euros or Japanese Yen.
BV charges you to store your gold, custody charges:
of your gold
gold % rate
of your silver
silver % rate
- 400 troy oz not more than 2.5% of value
- less than 400 troy gold oz not more than 7.5% of value
- Only possible in silver bars (1,000 troy oz)
- Fees are less than 10% of value
- Your gold and silver stored in Bullion Vault is not accessible quickly. It will take days to redeem your gold, which is not ideal in case of a personal crisis.
- Gold has been confiscated by governments before. Vaults with such heavy concentrations of gold could be put under “Government protection”, this is most likely to happen if a particular government desperately needs to control the price of gold or needs gold itself to maintain itself or the people. As low a risk this is, it can happen.
- It has been said that if the gold price increases a lot, a special profit tax could be applied.
Visit BullionVault.com today, this platform is very easy to use and user-friendly.